Casey Chappel Davenport (played by Amy Yasbeck) is Helen's sister and came to Nantucket before Joe and Helen's marriage just after her own ended when her husband, Stewart (played by John Ritter), left her. She is usually cheerful, sometimes a bit goofy, and often in need of money as she is used to a high standard of living.
INTERESTING FACTS of Casey Davenport
- She was the head cheerleader at Siasconset High School, and dreamt of being a beautiful supermodel when she grew up.
- Casey married Stewart who was very rich and successful in the corn pad market, but he ran off on her.
- Casey doesn't have a southern accent like Helen.
- She wears fancy french underwear.
- Casey loves lillies.
- She likes Snickers candy bars and watching Oprah Winfrey.
- She once got her hair cut from Lowell's cousin Bivo, who shaved dogs and cats for surgery.